PDA

View Full Version : my 3 year old

jawndoe
03-27-2007, 10:04 PM
The other day we were at the park and my son said daddy.. and I was like... whats up... and he said can you kill that cop and pointed to a pig that was driving by. He also calls his mom a rat because she narced me out to the cops and caught me 8 months over some BS.

I just don't know if it's ok or not for my son to allready have this attitude. It's fucking rad that he won't be a snitch, but damn killing cops is pretty harsh.

Storm Crow
03-28-2007, 03:27 AM
No, it's NOT alright! Ask yourself WHY he wants you to kill that cop! WHY he regards his Mother as a "rat" (even if she was). What messages are YOU (and his Mother) sending him? Kids do NOT spontaneously want to kill cops or defame their Mother. It is him echoing what he has heard from SOMEWHERE. If he is like this at age 3, what will he be doing at age 13? 23? You are treading on some very dangerous ground.

I was a child caught in the middle of a nasty divorce, so I know how that goes. Parents use their kid as a weapon against their ex. It is ugly and immoral and results in a screwed up kid! I am a mother and I work at a school with emotionally disturbed children. I am very worried about your child! -Granny:hippy:

friendowl
03-28-2007, 04:30 PM
if i was you id sign my son up for the mafia
or go get some counseling for yourself

whats cute today might cause tears tomorrow

napolitana869
03-28-2007, 05:07 PM
whats cute today might cause tears tomorrow

thats very true. You should tell him that killing anyone is wrong. At 3 he's not old enough to come up with those ideas on his own. Like stormcrow said, he heard it from someone and is repeating it. If he heard it from you maybe you should start being more careful about what you're saying when hes around

Oil_Man
03-31-2007, 10:00 PM
Even though i agree with what your son said, yeah thats not good, i have 2 nieces(age 4, 2) an a nephew(1) that i live with, My nieces love this one rap song(livin' in the Projects) they sing the chorus all the time
Living In The Projects
Living In The Projects
Living In The Projects
Broke With No Lights On.

Which is fine for them to sing, an its the funniest thing in the world.

but this one verse that i personally like an sing out loud alot. it refers to his teacher in school saying he wouldnt be shit, an then he says A-town hoe you can suck my dick. so they started saying this. They dont understand it but just an example of how kids listen an do what you do.

jawndoe
04-02-2007, 03:57 AM
Well a bit more background... I do not live with my son and rarely get to see him. It's been his mother who has influenced him this way. Today I discussed our sons potentialy violent tendancies and she has noticed them too. I also spoke with my son about it and encouraged him to be a good person to help people not hurt them. I said that good guys help only bad guys hurt and kill... he seemed to understand, ya know young kids and their desire to seem good.

da dubs
07-08-2007, 07:32 PM
your best bet my friend is to be more an influence to your son,,make it your task in life to bring him up the best you can,and to treat all people with respect...
i,m a dad of 3boys,,9,8.and 4,,its not always easy,but if you do right by them,it will reflect in the way he reacts around you,,

good luck....:) :hippy: