PDA

View Full Version : Hey, look.. c'mon

GHoSToKeR
03-27-2007, 03:21 AM
Man! We have this whole cool place all to ourselves, where we can be all ninja and discuss plots to take over the world.

We must use it! I fear the future of the universe may be in jeopardy!

:jointsmile:

Skink
03-27-2007, 02:14 PM
Thanks for taking my last thread of the front page,,,Ninja...

GHoSToKeR
03-27-2007, 06:09 PM
:rastasmoke:

MaryJaneScott
03-30-2007, 01:31 PM
I'll bring the milk and cookies to the first meeting.

Skink
03-30-2007, 09:49 PM
Funny you should be named GhostToker cause this here is a Ghost Town...

latewood
04-01-2007, 05:50 AM
Wi'eyedde Open Spaces, yeah this lounge was kind of busy when Ron 1st opened it up.

I will start hanging a bit. How 'bout it. Whats' up all.

Up to my ears in Spring farin' shores...Change of life, From guitar and carpentry, and bowling.

later. Peace lw

DonnieDarko
04-06-2007, 08:25 PM
Man! We have this whole cool place all to ourselves, where we can be all ninja and discuss plots to take over the world.

We must use it! I fear the future of the universe may be in jeopardy!

Hey GHoST,

You are amazing, man ... Nobody here but GHoSTs !!! LOL

The reason that I got into cann message boards was that I stumbled over this site a couple of years ago ... and guys like you made me laugh so fuckin hard ... just being completely random ...

I hope life is treating you well ... it's always good to hear from ya ... I don't check in here too much, but I am active on other boards ...

.. Peace

Donnie

GHoSToKeR
04-07-2007, 12:32 PM
Hey Donnie! It's great to hear from you too, dude! And thanks for the kind words!

Yep, life's treating me as well as life can treat a GHoST, which generally isn't too well, for obvious reasons... :p Yourself?

Take it easy bro, and come back soon!

MaryJaneScott
04-19-2007, 04:16 PM
The reason that I got into cann message boards was that I stumbled over this site a couple of years ago ... and guys like you made me laugh so fuckin hard ... just being completely random ...

this place is so great for that :)