PDA

View Full Version : indica vs. sativa

billybong1
03-23-2007, 09:25 PM
i was wondering what the pros and cons of each were. Reason being is that i know someone who has some very nice exotic indica. no special name. but regardless very good looking.

Nochowderforyou
03-23-2007, 09:35 PM
huffernanmanen!!

billybong1
03-23-2007, 10:27 PM
???

Inferius
03-23-2007, 11:14 PM
uhh... anyway...

The guy doesnt have anything too special.
Indica is the type that makes you dry-orgasm for a few hours,
sativa is the type that turns you into a banana.

mseerob
03-24-2007, 12:34 AM
Dont listen to these people.

Check this link out.
http://boards.cannabis.com/medicinal-health/103934-sativa-indica-strain-best.html

mfqr
03-24-2007, 12:59 AM
Sativa strains give more of a head-high (cerebral). It's more clear-headed, sometimes, and you feel more energetic than you would with an Indica. I noticed that paranoia is a lot more abundant with sativa strains, since it's a total mind-fuck. Sometimes it can be a bit psychedelic, depending on the potency of the bud.

Indica strains give you the stoned, numbed-out, fuzzy-headed kind of feeling. Indicas are good for killing pain, too ;). Neither is better than another, because it's all personal preference. There are some die-hard sativa lovers, and then there are die-hard indica lovers. Then there are people who don't care, and love hybrids.

Personally, it all depends on my mood. Sometimes I'd rather have an indica dominant strain after a long day at work, and sometimes a sativa dominant strain. But mostly I smoke hybrids, as there are very few pure indicas or pure sativas.

Either way, I love weed no matter what species it is. Just don't smoke ruderalis, it can give you a headache :wtf:.

Coelho
03-24-2007, 01:49 AM
Both inferius and mfqr said the same thing. But is not very easy to translate from one to another. I will try:

Indica is the type that makes you dry-orgasm for a few hours

Indica strains give you the stoned, numbed-out, fuzzy-headed kind of feeling.

Yes... the indica's couchlock sometimes can be almost orgasmic... :stoned:

sativa is the type that turns you into a banana.

Sativa strains give more of a head-high (cerebral).(...) Sometimes it can be a bit psychedelic, depending on the potency of the bud.

Well... the psychedelic effects of sativa ones may make you feel like you were a banana... i never felt myself as a banana, but i know very well what it mean... :jointsmile:

Hunternora
03-25-2007, 03:29 AM
If you were reading this after smoking an indica, you'd be melting into the chair.

Kid A
03-25-2007, 04:08 PM
Most of the time, I prefer a good sativa.

i like to just sit, listen to music, read stuff, and think while I'm high (if I'm alone)

sativas are mildly psychedelic, and are very conducive to said activity.