PDA

View Full Version : Back from the Sunshine State!

xmordeciax
03-22-2007, 07:39 PM
So i'm back from florida, landed in Manchester late Sunday night! Florida was the bomb, Palm Coast was beautiful and Disney was a BLAST and a half. Me and my girlfriend only smoked once while we were down there and that was the day after we arrived, i saw a kid with a Greatful Dead tshirt so i figured he had bud and he did! The bud down there was phnominal, he bought it from a festival though so who knows where it came from. I gotta say though i'm kinda glad I didnt have bud down there because when i came back i smoked a bowl and got so ripped it was amazing, my tollerance level completly depleted after just a week of non smoking. I'm strongly considdering buying an ounce of headdies for 420 and then taking a week long break before just because i'll get unbeleavable fucked up!

xmordeciax
03-22-2007, 07:55 PM
LOL about the greatful dead guy.

I live in the wonderful state you are describing.

its a greatplace to be... i wish i didn't have to come home! I love it down there!

BizzleLuvin
03-22-2007, 08:40 PM
can i come too? i visited a college in florida and got blazed on the beach with the girl i was visiting. i had no idea who she was before that day, she was the daughter of my mom's patient. on the wably to the airport i got super blazed and flew home high. that was great. it was december when i visited and there were xmas decorations all over but it was like 70 degrees! that was fun

Spoken Word
03-22-2007, 09:24 PM
ehhh, it's good for vacation.
With disney, the beaches, and islands and all that.
But I was born and raised in south florida and i can honestly say its a "drinking" enviroment rather than a "smoking" enviroment.

I rather live on the side of a mountain in Colorado and smoke myself silly.

Spoken Word
03-22-2007, 09:55 PM
^Sounds good.
But like all invitations, nothing ever goes through.
haha

smokinballer
03-22-2007, 10:14 PM
Wow, this guy is here for vacation and finds some bud from a wandering Dead Head.

I've been here for over a year and have only found schwag. I need to get out more.

Skink
03-22-2007, 11:34 PM
wo wo baby back where I belong...

Pipe Dreams
03-22-2007, 11:41 PM
LOL about the greatful dead guy.

I live in the wonderful state you are describing.

Me too, fuck Florida though

Spoken Word
03-22-2007, 11:44 PM
lol. For real.^

Diary of a Madman
03-23-2007, 12:16 AM
Florida is the shit. Everyone here smokes it seems. I have smoked with a surgeon, a cop (went to highschool with) an 80 year old guy in a wheel chair. At LEAST %50 of the people where I live. Florida rocks. I sit here taking bong hits during the day arguing with myself wether or not to sit by the pool, go in the pool, or just get high inside. You guys probably have snow and shit still.

sam44
03-23-2007, 12:26 AM
haha i was in florida last week too. I was at disney and I smelled green so i investigated and ended up toking with some random dude. then i went on rockin rollercoaster totally blazed. it was awseome.

smokinballer
03-23-2007, 12:27 AM
^^I wanna live in your part of Florida cause here in Orlando I have been having the hardest time finding a dank dealer or even a solid, everyday smoker.

420marijuana420
03-23-2007, 01:31 AM
I live in florida. there's lots of bud here and lots of people smoke

xmordeciax
03-28-2007, 03:17 PM
You are all invited to sit down and smoke with me in south florida =D

And I dont know about the whole drinking vs smoking thing. Lots of people do both down here =D

I dont drink, and am strongly against it. I have my reasons as well

My parrents loved Palm Coast so much that now they are looking at houses down there! So maybe sometime Shaitanx, we will blaze!

haha i was in florida last week too. I was at disney and I smelled green so i investigated and ended up toking with some random dude. then i went on rockin rollercoaster totally blazed. it was awseome.

Haha i went to disney too, i wish i could have gotten buds in disney... the rock n' rollercoaster was SICK!!!