PDA

View Full Version : Damn Im so glad to see others from Fl

thecreator
03-22-2007, 04:30 AM
Damn I guess I am new to this site. I never would of looked here for any other Floridians. I guess I really didn't explore the site to the fullest extent. Anyway Hi everyone its good to know where everyone is at least.

prlito9mm
03-28-2007, 06:10 AM
hey bud welcome

Sweeney
03-28-2007, 03:05 PM
What part you from?

evlme2
03-29-2007, 02:55 PM
Peace and welcome 'creator! Where from? Orlando here.

cannabistoned
03-29-2007, 07:31 PM
orlando here too.... where bouts?

tuscani
03-29-2007, 07:38 PM
north florida here (Lake City)

thecreator
03-29-2007, 08:11 PM
Damn I need to stop smoking so much lol. I'm so bad with upkeep of shit I start. Oh I'm from Tampa but I literally drive all over Florida for my weed. I make a trip a week for an ounce so I guess I'm from all over

cannabistoned
03-29-2007, 08:17 PM
if you're ever north of orlando hit me up!

thecreator
03-30-2007, 12:16 AM
if you're ever north of orlando hit me up!

Hell Yea I'm always down for more smoking.

LifetimeSmoker
03-30-2007, 12:51 AM
813 Here................

thecreator
03-30-2007, 12:48 PM
813 Here................

Hell yea,I'm glad to see someone from Tampa trolling the boards. Anyway did you get that wave of Silver Haze from Miami? I know its been going around all over Florida.

cleric998
03-30-2007, 03:37 PM
Spring Hill here. just started smoking 6 months ago (im 26 guess so i started a bit later than my friends). ive been able to find some decent stuff such as mids for 20 1/8th and KB for 50 1/8th but no one has anything exotic. any advice on how to go about getting something that isnt the same ol, same ol (praying for some nice exotics)? i havent really built up a tolerence (although i do wake and bake, and smoke all day everyday now) but im looking for that nice body high as opposed to the head buzz i get from everything lately. ive lurked in the forums a while now so ive tried asking my dealers if they know the difference between sativia and indica (sp?) but that was a no go. also if anyone would like to chill and smoke im up for whatever, always fun meeting fellow tokers, hit me up on my aim Lordlo it forwards to my cell.

evlme2
03-30-2007, 08:04 PM
Hey Cannabistoned, Im off Lee rd and I-4.

cannabistoned
03-31-2007, 03:04 AM
sweet...im right up I-4 near lake mary...

thecreator
03-31-2007, 04:26 PM
Spring Hill here. just started smoking 6 months ago (im 26 guess so i started a bit later than my friends). ive been able to find some decent stuff such as mids for 20 1/8th and KB for 50 1/8th but no one has anything exotic. any advice on how to go about getting something that isnt the same ol, same ol (praying for some nice exotics)? i havent really built up a tolerence (although i do wake and bake, and smoke all day everyday now) but im looking for that nice body high as opposed to the head buzz i get from everything lately. ive lurked in the forums a while now so ive tried asking my dealers if they know the difference between sativia and indica (sp?) but that was a no go. also if anyone would like to chill and smoke im up for whatever, always fun meeting fellow tokers, hit me up on my aim Lordlo it forwards to my cell.
Well I'm sold lol. I'm glad to see active Floridians here.

evlme2
03-31-2007, 08:07 PM
Cannibistoned, keep in touch bro;)

cannabistoned
03-31-2007, 11:08 PM
:thumbsup: no doubt....

Harri krishbuds
04-01-2007, 03:29 AM
whats up everyone...352 area... Round Ocala basically

Nissan_420sx
04-01-2007, 03:32 AM
Umm..that was supposed to be my post..I'm baked and didn't realize I was under my friends name..he used my computer last...opps..lol

But yea...

me myself and I
04-01-2007, 06:10 AM
Welcome !
:jointsmile:

Ocala for me too.

me myself and I

thecreator
04-01-2007, 04:43 PM
Damn we should make a southern convention and just smoke together lol. We have just enough ppl to get 4 or 5 blunts going lol.

Sweeney
04-01-2007, 06:40 PM
Yeah Ocala here, theres lots more people that in Florida on this site.

thecreator
04-01-2007, 10:16 PM
Sweeney's chairmen of the comity. Idk what comity it is but oh yes he's in charge.

me myself and I
04-02-2007, 02:14 AM
re: blunts

Personally, I can't do the blunt thing...there's sooo much paper it kills my lungs. Your lungs are better then mine! lol

I go for the zig-zag thing myself. Go figure Zig-zags are a product of France heh heh the French seem to cover my vices...papers and good red wines :)
(don't tell Bill O'rilley heh)

me myself and I

cannabistoned
04-02-2007, 02:53 AM
true... i smoke a pack of parliaments a day, but one nice rip off a blunt and im coughin like its my first time. although, there's never been a time i've walked away from a blunt thinking, hmmm..i just didn't get high enough...i'm paralyzed half way through. you do go through way more than necessary tho. I try to conserve as much as possible. It's not like this stuff grows on trees!!! :rasta:

me myself and I
04-04-2007, 12:09 PM
mmmm...trees *imagines trees full of smokage*

me myself and I

cannabistoned
04-04-2007, 02:17 PM
Cannibistoned, keep in touch bro;)

if you get this today hit me up... :bonghit:

thecreator
04-05-2007, 02:19 AM
Damn we all should toke together I'm telling you a congregation of all of Florida's weed would be the shit. We could set up a foundation for Florida tokers. Hey that alliteration!

FLORIDA MON
04-05-2007, 02:36 AM
Tokers & smokers all over here in FL.

Almost all of the tokers, that I know, aren't even aware of this site.

It is cool that so many folks are representing though.

cannabistoned
04-05-2007, 03:06 AM
[quote=thecreator]Damn we all should toke together I'm telling you a congregation of all of Florida's weed would be the shit. We could set up a foundation for Florida tokers. QUOTE]

as much fun as that'd might be, it doesn't seem very feasible...
where's that southern hospitality?!?!! :S5:

thecreator
04-05-2007, 03:20 AM
I know but its fun to dream.

Nissan_420sx
04-05-2007, 07:58 PM
well aslong as the members that live down south and the ones up north post and let us know whats coming through We can get a step ahead of everyone else and save for the nice green rolling through... Just a thought..lol

Cap'n Crunch
04-07-2007, 04:50 PM
Inverness in Citrus County -- home of the Cooterfest! :rolleyes:

Nissan_420sx
04-09-2007, 06:52 AM
whats up, Crystal River here... Fuck Citrus county..I hate it...lol

thecreator
04-09-2007, 04:50 PM
Ok now lets not forget the county that started this thread.......hillsborough just in case you forgot lol.

whosgotit
04-09-2007, 06:46 PM
Brandon here :smokin:

ps.. i got fire

thecreator
04-10-2007, 05:55 PM
Brandon here :smokin:

ps.. i got fire

Good shit man good shit!

thecreator
04-11-2007, 12:34 PM
So what are all of my Floridians doing 4-420?

Sweeney
04-11-2007, 03:23 PM
I gotta work on 420 from 6pm-2am so i'll be smoking all day long before that.

Sweeney
04-11-2007, 03:24 PM
I think the schools have 420 off round here so if thats true then i'll smoke with a few of my buddys that still go to school.

cannabistoned
04-11-2007, 07:43 PM
i used to throw sick 420 parties, starting at 4pm and going til at least 420am... this year i'll have to work since i just started my job but be it a friday night, im thinking there has to be some good bars to hit up, no? only thing is, it can be a bitch to try and burn one around a bar... maybe find an after party to let loose... anyone have any good suggestions in the orlando area, lets hear em!

thecreator
04-11-2007, 11:59 PM
See I have no where to chill on that Fri. My boys are working and I think I obligated myself to a non smoker so i'm kinda stuck with brownies:jointsmile: I'm getting a shit load of ppl together for 421 now that's the new 420..............well @least here in Tampa.

kased
04-12-2007, 12:22 AM
hey wats good ppl, jus browsin thru n notice how many fl residents were on this site, i stay in the orlando area...keep on smokin fellas

Cap'n Crunch
04-12-2007, 09:20 PM
whats up, Crystal River here... Fuck Citrus county..I hate it...lolTell me about it -- it's boring as shit. You've got to drive to Tampa/St. Pete or Orlando for any kind of night life at all. (I'm going to see Kenny Wayne Shepherd 4/28 at the Tampa Theatre).

Plus, there's more fuckin' rednecks in Circus County than you can count.

thecreator
04-13-2007, 01:05 PM
Tell me about it -- it's boring as shit. You've got to drive to Tampa/St. Pete or Orlando for any kind of night life at all. (I'm going to see Kenny Wayne Shepherd 4/28 at the Tampa Theatre).

Plus, there's more fuckin' rednecks in Circus County than you can count.

Yea I know what you mean.

kased
04-14-2007, 12:19 AM
^^ dam orange county pretty straight on bud and wat not, i jus moved bacc from miami not to long ago, shit i was in south miami n north miami- came across some fire bud, even the schwag was good. anybody on here from orlando?

Cap'n Crunch
04-14-2007, 04:57 PM
See I have no where to chill on that Fri. My boys are working and I think I obligated myself to a non smoker so i'm kinda stuck with brownies:jointsmile: I'm getting a shit load of ppl together for 421 now that's the new 420..............well @least here in Tampa.
I lived in Tampa (near N. Dale Mabry and Waters Ave. in northern Hillsborough County) from '79-'81. I also lived in northern Broward and southern Palm Bch. counties (Ft. Lauderdale and Boca Raton) in the '70s and early to late-'80s. In the '70s, Lauderdale's strip, loaded with Spring Break chicks looking to party and fuck on their left-at-home boyfriends, was the bomb. But ever since the mid-'80s, when some "well-respected" and well-known hypocritical evangelist went on a crusade against the "decadent" antics of the college students and managed to coerce local bigwigs into enacting anti-party rules and regs on the strips' bars, Daytona and Panama City have become the preferred destinations for party people. (This holier-than-thou piece of shit clergyman was later found to have been banging a hot blonde hooker that was married to one of Lauderdale's finest: The cop actually hid in the closet and took vids of clients nailing his wife :cool: ). In the '70s, we had three types of Columbian weed in abundance: red, gold, and just plain ol' "regular" (actually brownish-green in color). Both the red and gold strains went for $35-$40 an oz. while the regular sold for $30. Some variant of Jamaican was usually available for $25 an oz. but it pretty much sucked, while the Columbians were pretty good.

Cap'n Crunch
04-14-2007, 05:10 PM
whats up, Crystal River here... Fuck Citrus county..I hate it...lolI moved up here from Lauderdale about 3 years ago and have been wondering something ever since: What gives with all the fat ugly women in Citrus County? Seriously, it seems as though a good 85% of the "chicks" ( :rolleyes: ) are obese and/or ugly as shit. Wtf gives anyway?

I work for a pool cleaning company and drive all over the county. I've noticed that Crystal River at least seems to have a fair share of fuckables, and I'm not just saying that. The more hillbilly the town -- it seems to me anyway -- the uglier and fatter the broads. Really, this part of Fl. blows when it comes to women...Jesus H. Christ.

outerspace
04-15-2007, 01:59 AM
This is so true. There are several reasons why hillbilly women are generally fat 'n ugly.

The base reason is education. Rural areas are undeveloped, cheap to live in, and have an assortment of low-skill jobs. Education is not a priority because thier jobs are easy. Kids grow up ignorant just like thier parents. They don't realize that mcdonalds isnt a good deal in terms of both money and nutrition. Some of them don't make the connection between thier mega-asses and pork rhind cheeseburgers.

Not a variety of food available. You start seeing winn dixie out in the country as opposed to publix in the city. Publix carries alot of crap but you can walk out of there with high quality food if you want. Personally, I rely on costco and whole foods. winn dixie is shit! You would be hard pressed to walk out of there with anything without trans-fat, high-fructose corn syrup or pesticide in it. The restaurants in rual areas suck. Some towns might have just a hardees and a dennys too if theyre lucky. Chain restaurant food is as cheap as possible and shipped in frozen. They dont have the fresh meat and vegetables that private restaurants on the coast have available. Even if they did, fat ass rural chicks prefer hardees any day.

So, even if you are educated and try to be conscious of your health in a rural area, the forces of winn dixie and save-a-lot, and lack of decent restaurants will work against you.

thecreator
04-15-2007, 02:47 PM
I agree. The lack of education and interest of health is the problem. If you look at it on an economic standpoint McDonald's is a fast cheap way to eat. We as a society have lost the whole sit down family meal aspect of our lives.

weedheaduknow
04-17-2007, 03:55 AM
tampa here, gonna roll a bleezy in a few mins

Nissan_420sx
04-18-2007, 02:59 AM
Yeah.. Crystal River has most of the hotter chicks..mostly cause of the rich families and shit...

The buds around here are making me sad though.. Like it's almost not worth the money

atleast the $40-ish stuff I've been seein'

weedheaduknow
04-18-2007, 02:24 PM
^
over half the weed in florida is shitty.

Nissan_420sx
04-19-2007, 12:23 AM
My dealer is a close friend though so he hooks me up with fat bags..payed $40 for a 1/4 that measured out to 13 grams w/o the bag..lol... I told him and he was like..ohh my mistake.. keep it

qdavid
04-19-2007, 11:02 AM
I really think we need to push for medical marijuana here. But I'm really starting to think Crist is a real asshole. He signed a bill that gave the family of that kid killed in the sheriff's boot camp, $5 mil. Then, just a couple days ago, it was found in medical records that kid was diagnosed with Sickle cell anemia back in '92. That "trait" was found to be the cause of death originally. Later it was called suffocation. They don't know if it was the mother or the kid who answered "no" to that question on the intake form, but who cares. Physical stress does exactly what happened to that kid. It's a bunch of political BS. And Crist is an asshole. Fuck it.

qdavid
04-21-2007, 09:48 AM
Man, sorry for the bitchin'. I guess I woke up with a stick up my ass or somethin'. I must not have been stoned yet.

thecreator
04-21-2007, 03:10 PM
Man, sorry for the bitchin'. I guess I woke up with a stick up my ass or somethin'. I must not have been stoned yet.

Dnt worry about it my friend it happens to the best of us.Anyway I hope everyone had a good 420.....................

Cap'n Crunch
04-21-2007, 04:12 PM
Crist is an asshole. Fuck it.
This may sound cliche-ish but, ALL politicians are fuckin' assholes; no matter what their political stripe. Through my 20s, I was a liberal Dem; through my 30s and 40s, I was conservative Rep. Age, experience and time have taught me that 99% of politicos are in it for themselves, and themselves only. A politician's main goal in his career is, first, to get elected. After that, his main goal is to get re-elected and stay in office -- no matter what lies he has to tell to do so.

I feel kinda stupid writing this and I don't mean to start a big discussion on politics here, but I absolutely loathe politics and it's practitioners way beyond the point most people do and just couldn't resist putting in my two cents.

btw -- do you think it's mere coincidence that approximately 85% of politicians are lawyers by profession? Think about it...

thecreator
04-21-2007, 04:21 PM
Yea I want to go to law school but for the sake of 420 ill leave it at that.I hate the deception in politics as much as the next guy but its there so what can ya do:wtf:???

Cap'n Crunch
04-21-2007, 04:24 PM
The buds around here are making me sad though.. Like it's almost not worth the money

atleast the $40-ish stuff I've been seein'Hell, I have no idea whatsoever what I've been smoking since moving to the county 3 years ago. I pay anywhere from $100-$125 an oz. for pretty decent (believe it or not) shit that's kinda non-descript; it's just...weed. I've yet to run into anything I'd consider top shelf yet, though my brother brought me up a little Crippy from the Lauderdale area a few weeks back -- $100 a 1/4 and worth every cent.

Cap'n Crunch
04-21-2007, 04:28 PM
I hate the deception in politics as much as the next guy but its there so what can ya do:wtf:???Not a goddamn thing, that's why I don't follow politics at all anymore. They're all liars so why even bother wasting time listening to what they've got to say?

Fuck....them...all. :thumbsup:

Pipe Dreams
04-30-2007, 07:35 AM
352 Ocala here

thecreator
04-30-2007, 08:34 PM
I got a job in Tampa! Anyone in Florida needs to swing buy, look at some cute nurses and get a free cup of Joe.

LifetimeSmoker
05-05-2007, 07:00 AM
Where at in tampa?

thecreator
05-05-2007, 08:43 PM
Where at in tampa?

Coffee house.....meah not the most glamorous but it pays the bills and gets me study time.Oh its in South Tampa, right near the stadium. Across the street from the new Bucs training facilities. Indigo

roffelmeh
05-05-2007, 09:20 PM
Miami 305 Kendall

thecreator
05-06-2007, 12:07 AM
Miami 305 Kendall

Whats up man!!!!

thecreator
05-08-2007, 05:55 PM
I just got some Miami silver haze! I got an eight and rode around as people decimated one of the loveliest ounces I've ever seen.

thewazzle
05-13-2007, 06:19 AM
Yo! I am from Orlando area. Creator we need to hook up somewhere! Plus anyone else from the Orlando area. We need a great orlando smoker union.

thecreator
05-13-2007, 05:21 PM
Hey all my fellow Floridians Richard Water is playing his last I repeat last concert ever. Its an opportunity to experience the spirit of the 60's to day. Its at the Fair grounds and tickets are 25 bucks. Peace, see you there.

RamblerGambler
05-13-2007, 05:28 PM
Jacksonville and the 904 here

nixon69
05-14-2007, 09:16 AM
orlando lake buena vista area!

smokers union around??

I've a question.... What consequences are offered to you" by policemen if U've caught with some light green???
I arrive in few dayz, so wanna know...
Money?, jail?, interogation about????

thecreator
05-17-2007, 10:52 PM
orlando lake buena vista area!

smokers union around??

I've a question.... What consequences are offered to you" by policemen if U've caught with some light green???
I arrive in few dayz, so wanna know...
Money?, jail?, interrogation about????
Yea if its anything rolled they'll just take it. If its anything more than eighth its up to fate. I've had chill officers before but there are those assholes who love to fuck with any and everyone. Peace and Welcome to the Florida!

Nissan_420sx
05-18-2007, 01:03 AM
I just got an O of some nice fluffy bud for about 70 bucks...It's more of a heady high... upper class regs..I'll post some pics if I can find some batteries...Good deal :thumbsup:

thecreator
05-18-2007, 02:40 AM
I just got an O of some nice fluffy bud for about 70 bucks...It's more of a heady high... upper class regs..I'll post some pics if I can find some batteries...Good deal :thumbsup:

Good to hear mate! Yea if it gets you high its good supply is one of my little montras. How's it taste? I haven't had any regs that tasted any good.

Nissan_420sx
05-18-2007, 02:47 AM
could be better... but not too bad...a little sweet..And a little harsh...Good bang for the buck..

thecreator
05-18-2007, 03:22 AM
HELL yea I'd most definitely buy that shit if I knew I was smoking out a shit load of strangers. You should make some canna butter sometime this weekend.

Nissan_420sx
05-18-2007, 06:41 PM
I would..but...I've smoked so much of it already...and I gave my girlfriend a little under half of it...But I'm seriously interested in eating some..I think I may try making some Firecrackers once I source the required material (All I have is like reduced fat jiff..lol)

thecreator
05-19-2007, 06:36 AM
I would..but...I've smoked so much of it already...and I gave my girlfriend a little under half of it...But I'm seriously interested in eating some..I think I may try making some Firecrackers once I source the required material (All I have is like reduced fat jiff..lol)

There goes your first mistake,you gave some away to your girlfriend lol. Seriously though I think as long as you have 5 grams ur strait.

Nissan_420sx
05-19-2007, 04:28 PM
lol..well I'd say outta bout 15ish grams..I have like 4 left...lmao

I gave my g/f half cause she doesn't smoke much by herself and I know when I'm finally out she'll have some left...I've smoked the hell outta this bag..lol..I only paid like 40 for it myself..the rest was money that my dealer owed me..lol

I think after this I'm gonna take a break for a week or two then try some cannabutter or firecrackers

roffelmeh
05-22-2007, 02:56 PM
Whats up man!!!!
chillin

dexagen
05-22-2007, 03:56 PM
Chickasaw & Curryford over here SE orlando

Nissan_420sx
05-24-2007, 03:06 AM
dro 20$ a gram

:thumbsup: very nice headie

and one of my guys is only going to start carrying it..and the other has that for 5 bucks more and dirt...this sucks..I need to sell Jesus Pancakes on ebay now..need that extra money

nixon69
05-25-2007, 03:28 PM
thx for Ur help creator,
Hope gonna like life there!
Arriving 12 of june

thecreator
05-27-2007, 04:34 PM
thx for Ur help creator,
Hope gonna like life there!
Arriving 12 of june

Good stuff man I wish you the best and we should try to make a huge blunt no joint.

thecreator
06-04-2007, 10:04 PM
I love girls

nixon69
06-05-2007, 07:35 AM
Day -7 B4 florida

make it fast...... :D

fla420727
06-11-2007, 04:37 AM
Saint Pete area here we got that fire ass buddd

Sweet M
06-11-2007, 11:54 PM
945-561...anyone?

DROROLLER
06-12-2007, 02:59 AM
from Orlando home of the donkey dick budz

FakeBoobsRule
06-14-2007, 01:44 AM
Coffee house.....meah not the most glamorous but it pays the bills and gets me study time.Oh its in South Tampa, right near the stadium. Across the street from the new Bucs training facilities. Indigo

OMG your coffee is sooooo strong it is like speed!

thecreator
07-12-2007, 05:26 PM
OMG your coffee is sooooo strong it is like speed!

It is! I make it in a meth lab in south Tampa! Ha now your ours forever

sonic titan
07-12-2007, 05:31 PM
Tokers & smokers all over here in FL.

Almost all of the tokers, that I know, aren't even aware of this site.

It is cool that so many folks are representing though.

Same man, all my buddies don't post here. There are so many smokers in Florida. Apopka/Orlando here.

puffbone
07-17-2007, 09:56 PM
Anyone from 863? I moved here 2 years ago from NY, and I never had such a hard time finding some good shit. Copped some crip one time (didn't even know what it was but the dude put me on) but it's so scarce here it's crazy. Hit me up anyone from around my way who wants to hang out sometime. Peace...1

thecreator
07-17-2007, 10:55 PM
Anyone here going to the erotica thing in LA? Oh and we should all meet up at a concert. Save to bring the dankest in the regions and compare and contrast. Meah green here in Tampa has been off and on, anyone going through the same thing?