PDA

View Full Version : Georgia Guidestones

Maggz
03-21-2007, 01:08 AM
An extraordinary site.. also known as the "American Stonehenge".. calling out loud and clear the New World Order's plans of genocide and population control with its very first decree...

* Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
* Guide reproduction wiselyâ??improving fitness and diversity.
* Unite humanity with a living new language.
* Rule passionâ??faithâ??traditionâ??and all things with tempered reason.
* Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
* Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
* Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
* Balance personal rights with social duties.
* Prize truthâ??beautyâ??loveâ??seeking harmony with the infinite.
* Be not a cancer on the earthâ??Leave room for natureâ??Leave room for nature.

TRANSLATED in 8 different languages too..Arabic, Chinese, English, Hebrew, Hindi, Russian, Spanish and Swahili...and on the vertical surfaces even more scripts can be found..Babylonian Cuneiform, Classical Greek, Sanskrit, and Egyptian Hieroglyphs.

Have you heard about this? Why isn't this getting the attention it deserves??? JUST LOOK AT IT, its huge..

Read up some more about this..

Georgia Guidestones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones)

www.thegeorgiaguidestones.com/

http://home.sprynet.com/~eastwood01/geoguide.htm

^^^ the last link is the best out of the 3, most informative.

Who paid for it? ..........

"The Finances

The project was financed by a mysterious man who identified himself only as "Mr. R. C. Christian." He admitted that was not his real name, but he refused to reveal his true identity to anyone except the president of the local bank in Elberton."

Spread the word about this...it's something we all need to be aware of.

pisshead
03-21-2007, 02:22 AM
yeah, I remember when I found out about this several years ago...

it is a very strange thing, isn't it?

Maggz
03-21-2007, 02:44 AM
Not only strange, but scary. It's basically calling out genocide..out of 6 billion people, whoever's behind this wants LESS than 500 million on earth. If this isn't genocidal than what is? Reminds me of the Nazis' "final solution"..for humanity. Could this be the ultimate plan for global elite? To them humanity equals billions of cockroaches. Could they be very well IN THE LONG PROCESS of carrying out everything listed on the Guidestones? From AIDS to sterilizing women in 3rd world countries to the increasing amounts of cancer and other life threatening illnesses? Could their ultimate goal be to enslave the world and systematically kill every human until they've reached their 500 million? THIS HAS TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY..IT'S BASICALLY AN "IN YOUR FACE" PREMONITION THAT THE NEXT HOLOCAUST VERY WELL MIGHT BE COMING...the decrees just might be the ultimate goals of the NEW WORLD ORDER..and we are only in the BEGINNING of their process to achieve their goals.

Maggz
03-21-2007, 03:34 AM
My mistake, by sayin "SITE" i might have confused you into thinking i meant "WEBSITE" let me rephrase...

IT'S AN AMERICAN MONUMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SouthernGuerilla
03-21-2007, 04:15 AM
Ah that's in the Granite capital of the world! Not too far from me :p

Money is driving politics so don't worry about the genocide just yet.

Breukelen advocaat
03-21-2007, 04:26 AM
The world would be much better off with far less people. Better that this is done peacefully, than by warfare and geocode. The stones' message does not seem to support the latter methods.

Maggz
03-21-2007, 05:03 AM
It's impossible for it to be done PEACEFULLY.. at this scale. Reducing 6 billion to less than 500 million in a peaceful way? IMPOSSIBLE..what we're looking at = mass graves, mass cremation chambers, disease after disease, you get the picture..they're evil, destructive, genocidal control-freaks, I wouldn't put it past these blood suckers.

SouthernGuerilla
03-21-2007, 05:41 AM
go take your prozac.

It's good advice.
I don't see or hear genocide anywhere in the text. Nor anything relating to mass homocide.

Breukelen advocaat
03-21-2007, 06:17 AM
go take your prozac.

It's good advice.
I don't see or hear genocide anywhere in the text. Nor anything relating to mass homocide.

Better make that Thorazine. :thumbsup:

Maggz
03-22-2007, 01:32 AM
go take your prozac.

It's good advice.

lol...okay, so it's a sweet peaceful message right? maintain humanity at under 500 million people when it's about 6 billion now, and constantly increasing each decade...HOW can you achieve such a reduction WITHOUT mass murder? 6 billion to 500 million ... HOW? You don't see or "HEAR" genocide anywhere in the text..but apparently you can't read between the lines just yet. The texts are calling out for a 1-world government, less than 500 million population, and 1-world language. Hitler never said his plans so people can "SEE" or "HEAR" them either.

Tell me how YOU think they can reduce a future population of OVER 6 billion to a mere 500 million WITHOUT mass murder. "good advice" indeed..for those who live to follow it.

Maggz
03-22-2007, 01:37 AM
World Population Growth
Year Population
1 200 million
1000 275 million
1500 450 million
1650 500 million
1750 700 million
1804 1 billion
1850 1.2 billion
1900 1.6 billion
1927 2 billion
1950 2.55 billion
1955 2.8 billion
1960 3 billion
1965 3.3 billion
1970 3.7 billion
1975 4 billion
1980 4.5 billion
1985 4.85 billion
1990 5.3 billion
1995 5.7 billion
1999 6 billion
2000 6.1 billion
2005 6.45 billion
2006 6.5 billion
2010 6.8 billion
2020 7.6 billion
2030 8.2 billion
2040 8.8 billion
2050 9.2 billion

So as the years increase, they'll have more of a challenge achieving their "INNOCENT" and "HARMLESS" goal right? of reducing the ever so increasing population to 500 million? lol no need for prozac SouthernGuerilla..I got you for comic relief.