PDA

View Full Version : New Bagseed Grow

rnichilo
03-20-2007, 04:43 AM
I am going to start a few more plants soon but this one is a week old, and i think it is pretty healthy, Im using a small 50 watt (i think?) florescent tube but its close to the plant and pretty bright, also i am using organic soil from a garden store it says it has nutrients for up to 3 months, i hope it grows and i get to harvest it that would be awesome, this is my first grow btw :rastasmoke:

also, the seed came from this ultra sticky bud that i had a few days ago

rnichilo
03-20-2007, 08:16 AM
how long does it take to form nodes and bigger leaves?

Shovelhandle
03-20-2007, 11:51 AM
Good luck with your first grow, rnichilo.

Look at some of the other grow log threads to see how seedlings develope, especially the early posts.

Shovelhandle

rnichilo
03-20-2007, 06:32 PM
thanks man, i will

Lamperus
03-20-2007, 07:21 PM
I'd take that foil away, it's gonna cause hotspots that you really won't enjoy. Replace it with mylar, flat white paint or ... nothing. Haha, but whatever you do, you're better off without it. Make sure you get your lighting and watering times down properly, and don't water it when it doesn't want any ... that's all I've got for now! Good luck.

rnichilo
03-21-2007, 05:30 AM
thanks for the info, i took down the foil, and i make sure not to water it too much, what kind of watering schedule would you recommend? I will post more pics tomorrow it has gotten a bit bigger.

rnichilo
03-22-2007, 10:38 PM
I am thinking about ordering some nutes from advanced nutrients, since I've seen them being used in a lot of pro grow ops and medical grows

i think i am going to get the Grow formula and the Bloom formula for flowering, any recommendations for good nutes?

https://www.advancednutrients.com/catalog/us/product_info.php?products_id=50

rnichilo
03-23-2007, 06:30 AM
Update:

It has been a bit longer than 2 weeks into veg, it appears healthy, i hope it is female!