PDA

View Full Version : Ladies Ladies let me read your palms

KL4D4
03-20-2007, 03:56 AM
A very simple question:

Q:What animal would you rather have had as a pet. The fantasy sort of animal when you were a kid. A monkey or a horse?

stinkyattic
03-20-2007, 02:26 PM
I wanted a horse. My friends had horses. I learned to ride bareback when I was like 9 years old. Did anyone see that Simpsons where Marge goes back to the carousel seahorse and starts reminiscing about 'that funny good feeling'? lol

Oh, and monkeys are freaky-dirty.

Mrs. Greenjeans
03-20-2007, 02:38 PM
Oh, and monkeys are freaky-dirty. I agree. Yuck.

I wanted a dragon. I still do. I read all those Dragonriders of Pern books when I was a kid.

TX Girl
03-20-2007, 09:30 PM
i wanted a magical unicorn

Samwhore
03-20-2007, 11:09 PM
I want a liger.......

nah, I want a flying unicorn with majestic wings, and when it flies through the air it shimmers in the sky a horn made out of diamonds that shines that a pearl. and a white coat that is a beautiful white that doesnt dull, or get dirty. Who is friendly with all but only likes me, yeah, im selfish, I dont want no body to steal my unicorn

Chronic Chrissy
03-20-2007, 11:29 PM
I wanted a zoo. We owned a ranch/petting farm, so I wanted everything we didn't have including dragons, unicorns, fairies, and leprchans(sp). But I still wouldn't trade any of my animals. Growing up they were my friends, I even slept in the barn with the horses.

TX Girl
03-21-2007, 03:41 AM
I want a liger.......

nah, I want a flying unicorn with majestic wings, and when it flies through the air it shimmers in the sky a horn made out of diamonds that shines that a pearl. and a white coat that is a beautiful white that doesnt dull, or get dirty. Who is friendly with all but only likes me, yeah, im selfish, I dont want no body to steal my unicorn

Sam, our unicorns could frolic together and drink from that pond under the rainbow while we spark one

napolitana869
03-21-2007, 12:51 PM
I want something small and furry.

Dro_Princess
03-23-2007, 08:03 PM
I wanted a horse and still do. When I first leanred how to ride a bike I would ride with all my friends, most of them guys. While they were pretending their bike was a mototrcycle I was pretending mine was a horse.

stinkyattic
03-23-2007, 08:06 PM
Ahhhh someday when I am more financially plush and have a piece of land that is big enough, Ima get me a couple nice Belgians. They are my FAVORITE.

Samwhore
03-24-2007, 03:18 AM
Sam, our unicorns could frolic together and drink from that pond under the rainbow while we spark one

yeah, that'd be awesome, but if my pony gets pissed, say hello to YouTube - Death Pony (http://youtube.com/watch?v=CqT2COHG4uI)

and while my pony drinks from the pond of rainbows it gets a beautiful shimmery ganj pattern.

yes, yes, I was deprived during my childhood........

gabee42ee
03-24-2007, 07:39 PM
monkey