PDA

View Full Version : Powerful speech by Alex Jones addressing the corporate elite

Maggz
03-20-2007, 02:25 AM
You have more power and more money than you can ever spend, you own the central banks that print the money. Why then do you continue to try to dehumanize us?
Why do you put mercury in the vaccines, sodium fluoride in the water? Why?
Why do you put cancer viruses in the vaccines?
Why have you used depleted uranium now in four separate nations? The equivalent 44,000 A bombs of uranium now in the atmosphere.
Why are you doing this?
Why are you so dark?
Why are you so destructive?
Why are you destroying your own future?
You're arrogant. You have the sickness the elites had throughout their history, in their literal and sometimes figurative ivory towers. You believe you are invincible. You are your own greatest enemy. You are an enemy of humanity and the human experience, and everything that we are, and everything that we could be. You are threatened by the dynamic human free spirit. You are monopoly men, you monopolize the economic system, you try to monopolize the spiritual systems, because you're threatened by independent middle classes developing their own industries that you believe will threaten your monopoly of control and power. We here the free peoples of Earth stand against you and your wickedness. The numbers are growing everyday, millions of people everyday wake up to what you're doing. They understand your program of control, and they WILL RESIST IT. Again, we implore the creator of the universe to aid us. We pledge our lives, our bodies, our sacred honor our treasures all on the line against you, the neo-facist corporate royalty. We tell you now that your abuse must end. We tell you now listen to the voices inside Bilderberg that understand the truth. We tell you now that we know there's dissenting voices in your ranks who say what you're doing is dangerous. You're hurdling the world towards "WORLD WAR FOUR" as you call it. We ask you to reconsider your wickedness and your evil. You are being lead by a very dark force. You have been manipulated and deceived yourselves. You know in the end of the day the many of you, all the evil and all the power has not filled you. No matter how many wars and how much evil and wickedness you engage in, you feel more and more hollow everyday. Let me tell you now that I have no fear of you, because I have already lived a wonderful life, and I have lived for what's good and what's decent and what's beautiful, and I believe in the human spirit. My life is overflowing. I am so incredibly happy, I am empowered by the life force, the creativity, the goodness and the light. You are filled with the black pits of hell, you are filled with the darkness and it will never quench your thirst.

thecreator
03-20-2007, 02:29 AM
Thats deep. I love it because I can actually see your thought process as it comes to light. I have much respect and belief in what you say. I wish we could get someone or i guess entity to answer these questions but I know for a fact no one is ever held responsible for there actions. I guess its just the way of the world.

weedypowerpuff
03-20-2007, 08:45 PM
Thats deep. I love it because I can actually see your thought process as it comes to light. I have much respect and belief in what you say. I wish we could get someone or i guess entity to answer these questions but I know for a fact no one is ever held responsible for there actions. I guess its just the way of the world.

That's where you're wrong.