PDA

View Full Version : what would you parents do

smoke it
03-19-2007, 03:05 PM
if one of your kids walked in on smoking ganja? how would you deal with it, what would you tell them, etc...

Inferius
03-19-2007, 11:17 PM
It'll be a big deal if you make it one.
:thumbsup:

JeenYuss
03-24-2007, 07:07 PM
im not a parent yet but i'd bitch my kid out cuz if i can catch him/her they must not be too sneaky/responsible about it and any1 else could catch them

Storm Crow
03-25-2007, 05:23 PM
My kids are both over 21 and absolutely straight (between the two they finish off, maybe a 6 pack of beer a year). I would be TOTALLY shocked--they hassle me about my medical use and dislike pot. I'd need at least 2 seconds to get over the shock and Mama would be asking for a hit!

orange floyd
03-25-2007, 05:28 PM
notice he asked what you would do if your kid walked in on you smoking pot, not the other way around.

and im not a parent, so i cant really answer

pass_the_dubbie
03-25-2007, 06:49 PM
I would take it off them straight away....Then light it up... :P
If my kids were doing it(if I had any) I would probably tell them to stay C class.....
But I dont have kids so I cant properly say.

Abunai
03-25-2007, 11:03 PM
If they were 6-10 years old, I'd make it very clear that it's wrong and very bad!
11-14, what the hell?! that stuff will mess you up doods, its why we have vidya games...next time i'm gonna kick your ass, maybe some drug tests!
15-18, oh shit...there isn't much i can do, but don't be scared to come home high...but be very careful of your decisions, stay away from those other drugs at all costs.
19+, hey! corner that...don't be an ass, i'm your father!

Inferius
03-25-2007, 11:10 PM
notice he asked what you would do if your kid walked in on you smoking pot, not the other way around.

and im not a parent, so i cant really answer

TheSmokingMonkey
03-26-2007, 07:47 PM
I'm not a parent BUT I am a responsible adult (more than many parents) and my hypothetical answer is like this:

under age 12 - just tell them it is for adults, like alcohol, they can try it when they are older.
age 12-17 - tell them you are enjoying your drugs responsibly and when they decide to try them, you hope they will be responsible too
over age 18 - say nothing, offer them some :)