PDA

View Full Version : None of you understand

buddha
12-12-2004, 02:35 AM
None of you understand. As soon as spacedust begins to become large in california its gonna be all over the news. That will be the sign to china to launch the first nuke. You see george bush is a devil worshipper, him and his dad only want to see the suffering of others. Thats why they've been planning thisfor so long. Most people can't see this even though its happening right in front of their eyes. George bush started the war iraq to distract the population from what is really going on. Dont you see. Think about it. If you can't see it's because your mind is weak.

ItokeALLday420
12-12-2004, 03:31 AM
weed makes you paranoid...
i think the war is for thebest... i am not for killin innocent peeps at all but kill them terrorists fo sure!!!

SPACEDUST??????

cracksack
12-12-2004, 08:52 AM
lol - what an absolutely brilliant thought.

BradPitt
12-12-2004, 09:23 AM
What right do you have to judge....

Buck268
12-14-2004, 07:43 AM
What is spacedust? I'm intrigued by your statement.

InhaleItALL
12-14-2004, 05:38 PM
None of you understand. As soon as spacedust begins to become large in california its gonna be all over the news. That will be the sign to china to launch the first nuke. You see george bush is a devil worshipper, him and his dad only want to see the suffering of others. Thats why they've been planning thisfor so long. Most people can't see this even though its happening right in front of their eyes. George bush started the war iraq to distract the population from what is really going on. Dont you see. Think about it. If you can't see it's because your mind is weak.
Damn that musta been good weed :)

buddha
12-14-2004, 08:01 PM
Well i didnt realy think any one was going to reply to this. I forgot i even wrote it. Yeah i just moved again and i met this guy who said he would hook me up with some midgrade for 40 an ounce. So i go to this guys house but it turns out its really just a shed behind someones house and he talked for four hours about how we are all gonna die and devil this and that. But he kept rolling blunts so i wasnt going to stop him. I finally left when he asked if i wanted to spend the night. Anyway just one odd adventure out of many. Spacedust is really pure dxm (Dextromethorphan Hbr) i just call it spacedust becuase it makes it sound cooler so i can sell it at a high price when its not even illegal. Its the main chemical in cough syrup that you always here about alcholics drinking cough syrup to get fucked up. Cough syrup only has a tiny amount though in it. You can actually buy it off the internet if you look hard enough. I brought it up to this hobo guy and he went off.

buddha
12-14-2004, 08:10 PM
Oh and bradpitt i have every right to judge anything. But thats not really what i wanted to say..... Dont take spacedust any one out there. Its not fun and just fucks up your head. Why do i sell it then? Mainly becuase if i can make money off of others ignorance im going to do it. I just dont want any stoners to waste their time trying to get his shit.

robert42
12-14-2004, 08:27 PM
DOWN WITH SPACEDUST!

thesignalreceivers
12-14-2004, 10:04 PM
I hear you Bro.
We warned people for 3 years prior to 9/11/2001 and even made graphics to show what we saw in which those graphics portrayed photos of 9/11/2001.

The graphic we designed was a pic of Lady Liberty with clouds surrounding her from behind and people coming into the harbor in their boats as they cheered coming into the new land.

We saw the clouds as smoke and we saw the people in the ships weeping and on the front of the pic we put the words, ...."In one hour she will be brought to ruin, and the men stood at a distance weping and saying, who is like that great woman?"

This particular graphic was made and published 7 months prior to 9/11/2001.

To love is to warn, so you are doing your part. Whether or not anybody believes is up to God.

Strength to you

buddha
12-15-2004, 05:30 AM
thesignalreceivers

Okay i may have had a few beers but i know what u just said does not fit into this at all.

juggalo420
12-15-2004, 01:32 PM
space dust????
bush might be bad but i doubt hes satan turned into fleash.

Buck268
12-15-2004, 05:39 PM
Ever heard of the Free Masons, Jug?

kr1Nx01
12-15-2004, 08:30 PM
...i think one needs to be high in order to understand this message board. i've been sober for three days now and i don't understand what the fuck any of you people are talking about lmao.

IrkenInvader
12-30-2004, 10:03 AM
...i think one needs to be high in order to understand this message board. i've been sober for three days now and i don't understand what the fuck any of you people are talking about lmao.

ha, this is the only post here that makes any sense.

Button Basher
12-30-2004, 03:04 PM
Weird. Ask your friend what's gonna happen to the UK o.O !

kuulbns
12-30-2004, 03:54 PM
I understand the concept. Free Masons and the Illuminati. Skull and crossbones Society. Every US President was a Free Mason, (for that matter so was my Dad).
Sounds to me like 4 horsemen and The NWO, (New World Order).The first, a White horse, refers to a world leader (Goerge Bush?) representing an agent of the Anti-Christ. "And I saw, and behold a White horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer." Rev.6-2
There follow 3 more horsemen, Red (War), Black (famine), and a Pale horse (Death)
Some religious sects believe that Armegedon is imminent, that we are living in the last days. Certainly the world is a mess. The European Union and the Monetary system based on a "dollar" are also said to be signs of A New World Order.
In essence one screwed up person's rambling became a "sign" of a fellow believer to another person.
Anyway that's my take on it, and here's my 2 cents! lol Kuu :cool:

The C
12-31-2004, 08:10 AM
Free masons are evil I hear.
But who truely knows the motives behind the group?

It's not cool triking your fellow person and preying on them. All for a buck? Thats shit. Weather shit is a good ting or bad thing is REALLY up to you. ;)

naturalmystic
12-31-2004, 04:11 PM
The other night, me and my friend were tokin up, and a helicopter flew over, and i had a thought. What if, a person has different levels of intelligence. And throughout life, a person will rise in level of intelligence. So i thought, that if a person gets TOO smart, the government comes and kidnaps you to harness your intelligence for their means.

On a side note, i was watching history channel and the history of apocolpys or something, and they were talking about mass suicides. The one where the people thought that the aliens were hiding behind the comet, and if they killed themsevles the aliens would take them to a better place. It should the bodies, they were dressed in the same things, shoes, and they had these black diamond shape blankets over their bodies. That was creepy. CREEPY.

I've also decided religion is no more than a hobby.

seeker
12-31-2004, 06:44 PM
religion yes. persoanlly i feel that there is soething more out there, possibly the existance of God and salvation... not so much hell and all that shit i dont feel that at all.

so i think God is out there, or even in Here, in every person... but religion is just something man has made. i think the indians had it right the first, nature is reflection of spirit and God.

...and they found peyote, fuking aye haha

l8er days yo
~seeker~

Blisterize
01-01-2005, 03:20 AM
i had some space dust once. turns out it was angel dust. spent the whole night in a chicken coup. fucking puerto ricans! i wouldnt doubt that W and his dad are on it. really, the idiot cant even speak properly. i speak better than him when im HIGH! but we got him for now, dont we? rock on!

Delta9
01-01-2005, 04:58 AM
Ohhh! Lord of Lords hear my sorrow.

Delta9
01-01-2005, 05:06 AM
Who are the Jinn?
Ahhh? I better Pray.